We'll be concise, but impactful.
We're releasing 2.47 and we might have broken the record for most functionality pushed out in one release. Five main items (two of them pack a substantial amount of power and took months to complete) and 7 enhancements.
- Confirmation ID - think about this like a reservation number, specifically for non automated orders (call ins) and the ability to easily and quickly capture + provide details back to the customer / site. Although we love automation, this might be the most robust order capture / creation functionality in the market (we're biased :)
- Credit hold enhancements - capture remarks and prevent orders from being created for customers on credit hold.
- Mass dispatch - this one is fun. Make changes or publish in mass for orders that have been created. Terminal down - no problem, show me all orders associated with that terminal and make the change - to all orders. This can be done for any attribute associated with any order.
- Delete TPO customer - from the supplier side of the platform, TPO created customers can now be deleted without contacting us.
- Location level notes - these notes now flow all the way to the driver app and only need to be inputted 1 time - they "stick" to the location record all the way through the transaction.
- Enhancements - 6 in total.
As always, if you would like to learn more about how we can help your supply and logistics operation just send us a message.