3 min read
TRUEFILL Update 2.47
We'll be concise, but impactful.
We're releasing 2.47 and we might have broken the record for most functionality pushed out in one release. Five main items (two of them pack a substantial amount of power and took months to complete) and 7 enhancements.
- Confirmation ID - think about this like a reservation number, specifically for non automated orders (call ins) and the ability to easily and quickly capture + provide details back to the customer / site. Although we love automation, this might be the most robust order capture / creation functionality in the market (we're biased :)
- Credit hold enhancements - capture remarks and prevent orders from being created for customers on credit hold.
- Mass dispatch - this one is fun. Make changes or publish in mass for orders that have been created. Terminal down - no problem, show me all orders associated with that terminal and make the change - to all orders. This can be done for any attribute associated with any order.
- Delete TPO customer - from the supplier side of the platform, TPO created customers can now be deleted without contacting us.
- Location level notes - these notes now flow all the way to the driver app and only need to be inputted 1 time - they "stick" to the location record all the way through the transaction.
- Enhancements - 6 in total.
As always, if you would like to learn more about how we can help your supply and logistics operation just send us a message.