Our roadmap is aggressive and things move around. Items move for a variety of reasons - some customer related some not, but once we lock in the near term items we hit the schedule.
Next week we'll do a session on how we manage our roadmap and why that's important for our customers.
This week, however, we're highlighting the release of sprint 2.42 and the 5 primary items that were included.
- Carrier Light enhanced functionality - for those customers using third party haulers to deliver, the haulers can now create consolidated delivery details in the carrier light page. This makes it easier for the carrier to record the delivery details and aligns the specifics of the delivery with how the order was sent over.
- Driver App enhanced functionality - we now show the delivery window on the driver app for each load, giving the driver more visibility into the order specifics created by the dispatcher.
- Forecasting - the first phase of forecasting is now in production! Assuming we're connected to the tank monitors they system can now forecast full truck load orders based on historical consumption rates.
- UI / UX - over the next 6 months we're continuing to improve the user experience as we refresh part of the service. The new Locations view is now live and provides a cleaner, friendlier way to view all things related to a specific location.
- Get Delivery Details API - we've included additional information in this API (carrier name) to make it easier for our customers to match and reconcile delivery information.
- 4 Bugs Smashed
As always, you can find our release notes in the actual service itself. If you would like to discuss anything above, just comment below and we'll get some time scheduled.