TRUEFILL Update 2.43 & 2.44
Q1 is almost behind us and we continue to make progress on key functionality, pushing closer and closer to an end to end automated workflow.
New functionality, new release - 2.43 and 2.44 summary of high level of items can be found below.
- Event calendar - users can create events for locations that affect consumption. These can be passive or active regarding the impact on forecasting
- Enhanced forecasting setup - users can create a region proxy + creation of trailer proxies with different configurations
- User roles - continued expansion of new user roles and permissions
- Dispatch enhancement - dispatchers can complete loads on behalf of the driver if the driver or carrier did not complete the work themselves
- API enhancements - added new parameters to a couple of the API's
- UI / UX refresh - we are continuously enhancing the UI / UX and recently updated the location view
- Customer / location management - customers / locations now have three statuses - inactive, active and credit hold
- Additional enhanced forecasting setup process - users can separate individual tank profiles and apply usage templates
- Bugs smashed - a few minor bugs smashed
Most excitingly, our Supply Management module is now live in production and being utilized by a key TRUEFILL partner. We'll send specific information on the Supply Module at a later date.
As always, if you would like to learn more about how leveraging our software can help drive efficiencies and cost saving through your business just send us a message and we'll book some time.
Read full update here.